Mennekes Wallbox Amtron Xtra 11 C2
Charging station for Electric Vehicles
The MENNEKES AMTRON® is a wallbox for use in private and semi-public areas e.g. company car parks, depots or private properties, access to which is limited.
Mennekes Wallbox Amtron Xtra 11 C2 is stationary wall mounting equipment intended for permanent installation for indoor and outdoor use. The device can be used as a single charging point or in a group of several devices with a back-end system.
Mobile MENNEKES Charge App
The MENNEKES Charge App installer has a clever solution for everything: for the power cable is installed an additional network cable and can be connected to your router. With the MENNEKES Charge App you now have an overview of everything: energy consumption, power costs, operating status and naturally the charged energy.
The device can be used with or without MENNEKES Charge APP. However, it is available free of charge in the App Store and the Google Play Store.
Smart home with the energy of the sun
The AMTRON Wallboxes can be perfectly integrated in your smart home system.
AMTRON home charging station can be intelligently connected to the solar power system. Via your smart phone you can control how much energy you want to charge, in what period of time. AMTRON ensures that your car is charged with as much using solar energy as possible. And if this is not enough - the missing energy is simply obtained from the power grid.
Compability with SMA solar PV equipments
MENNEKES AMTRON® wallboxes can easily be connected to the SMA Sunny Home Manager 2.0 of your PV system using plug-and-play technology via Wi-Fi.
Owners of an SMA system really benefit here and can sees the load data in the SMA Sunny Portal.
The AMTRON design concept directly incorporates the cable suspension. It is also extremely practical because cable is not on the floor and does not get dirty. It's don't needs to always keep cable it in the the boot rather you can simply hang it up on the wallbox in an orderly manner.
- Charging power Mode 3: 11kW (acc. IEC62196)
- Rated voltage Un: 400 V AC ±10 %
- Rated current InA : 16 A
- Charging current (Mode 3) InC: 16 A, 3 ph.
- Degree of protection: IP 44 (permanently attached charging cable or charging socket type 2 with Shutter)
- Output/vehicle connection system: Single charging cable with Type 2 connector (acc. IEC62196)
- Compatible with the SMA Sunny Home Manager 2.0
- LED status display
- Integrated residual current device FI Type B universal current sensitive
- Integrated calibrated energy meter
- Includes WLAN and WiFi
- Operating temperature: -25°C to +40°C
- Relative humidity: max 95% (non-condensing)
- Dimensions (H/W/D): 475 x 259 x 116 mm
- Weight: 8,5 kg